Australian Civil & Mining Resources:
Australian Civil & Mining Resources is a service provider to the Resources, Energy and Industrial Infrastructure sectors.
Our core focus is within civil, mining and structural construction.
With our head office located in Perth, Australian Civil & Mining Resources consistently and expertly provide management and operations teams with in-depth industry experience across a wide range of projects in a timely manner.
About The Opportunity:
We are currently seeking experienced all-round Concreters, Formworkers, Steelfixers & Plant Operators, preferably with experience in the the Mining Industry. This is an opportunity to work with a dedicated, down to earth and passionate team on many exciting projects.
This position is offered on an ongoing Casual basis with multiple contracts providing for ongoing work well into the future.
To be considered for theses positions, you must have the following experience:
- Must be able to work both individually and as part of a team of Concreters, Formworkers, Steelfixers & Plant Operators.
- Have demonstrated experience with reading and interpreting plans.
- Have significant previous experience with Concrete, Formwork and Steelfixing.
- Previous experience working on major and minor concrete construction projects.
- Previous experience completing concreting projects within the mining industry will be looked upon favorably.
- Previous experience in concrete remediation preferred.
- Must have full working rights and not require any form of sponsorship.
You will also require the below as a minimum
- You must be physically fit.
- Pass Pre-employment medical along with a drug and alcohol test.
- Be willing to provide a Police Clearance.
- Construction industry White Card.
- A current drivers license.
FIFO from Perth, Accommodation and meals will be provided.
To apply for this role please submit a resume that effectively outlines your skills and experience as they relate to this role.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Email resume to Jobs@acmresources.com.au