Live and work in the Northern Territory
Full Time Opportunity – Long Term Project
Our client is seeking Mining Dump Truck Operators to join their new mine in the Northern Territory, based on a 2/1 roster, FIFO ex Darwin:
New and Low Houred Fleet on site!
If you would like to be part of the high performing team, APPLY NOW or email your resume with the position title ‘NT Mining Dump Truck Operator’ in the subject line to email@example.com
Feel free to contact the Recruitment Team on 0427394194 for more information.
What is in it for you:
- Full time positions available
- Work with an experienced civil & mining contractor with over 25 years in the business
- 2:1 Roster – 1 week of dayshift and 1 week of nightshift
- Training opportunities to further your mining career
- Employee benefits – Salary sacrifice – Income protection – Discounted health care
- 5 weeks annual leave
- A culture driven organisation, be a part of a great crew
- Enjoy your R&R in the NT with great fishing, weather and local attractions
To be considered for these positions you must possess the following as a minimum:
- Recent relevant Mining Dump Truck operating experience outlined clearly on your resume (including the make/model of mobile plant equipment operated under each employer (such as 777 and 785)
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Australian work rights
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Contactable referees (minimum of 2)
About ACM Recruitment
ACM is Australia’s newest fast growing privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering and oil and gas sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Our clients are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community including women and indigenous cultures are encouraged to apply.
Follow our Facebook
Join our Facebook group