Our client is a leading provider of bulk haulage and ancillary onsite services to mining companies in Australia. Our drive to be the provider of choice in the mining sector by offering our customers safer and better haulage solutions is resulting in strong business growth.
To support this growth, we are seeking experienced Excavator Operators on FIFO 4:2 and Residential 10:4 rosters for full civil operations in various locations in the Goldfields region.
Our Criteria | Your Skills:
- Open pit mining experience, preferably in a Gold mine environment
- Double Benching
- Safety first mindset leads into Safe Production
- Excavator ticket
- Operating Hitachi ZX360-LC-5
- Superior communication skills
- Display energy and enthusiasm for the Rivet and its goals, including its key values of Safety, Customer and People
- Proven experience in a similar role, for a period of at least 3+ years.
- Multi Combination (MC) license and experience is advantageous, not essential
All candidates must supply a drivers licence history check and recent National Police Clearance (less than 6-months old), and have the ability to pass pre-employment medicals and drug/alcohol screening.