Experienced Pipe Fitters/Layers
We are searching for Pipe Fitters, who are physically fit and active to perform manual labour duties effectively and has the necessary ability to operate individually and in structured teams.
Core duties will include:
- Assemble and secure pipes, fittings, flanges and related equipment to specification by welding, bolting and threading joins.
- Attaching pipes to piping systems, buttwelds, flanges, frames, structure and fixtures to specifications
- Assemble pipes, gaskets, valves and associated equipment to specification.
- Plan pipe system layout and installation
- Make templates for site determined pipes
- Inspect work to ensure workmanship and quality complies with all specifications and standards
- Install pumps, valves, machinery and other equipment
- Test and commission engineering systems.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- The ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Be flexible and willing to work shifts as and when required
- MSCL Experience is essential
- Carry out production requirements as shown on Job Sheets and Manufacturing Work Instructions, and as directed.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean safe manner and report any equipment requiring repair or recalibration
- Assisting team members in other areas as required
- Solid adherence to work, health and safety principles and practices
Please email your resume to email@example.com only successful candidates will be contacted
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10