A new company with a professional standing in the industry founded in 2019 enjoying continuous significant growth is now seeking Site Supervisors to join our team across our sites in the Pilbara and regional Western Australia.
Aussie Civil & Mining Resources are seeking the best talent who would be reporting to the Project Manager and will be responsible for the project planning, organising, coordinating and controlling resources to maximise the achievement of the key objectives whilst continuing to maintain a safe working environment for all employees.
The key objectives for the Site Supervisor is the supervision and coordination of site personnel with the flair and capability to lead continuous improvement on site, inline with the project program.
The successful applicant must demonstrate the following Competencies on a day to day basis, but not limited to:
- Site and people management
- Construction management
- Resources management & utilization
- Aptitude both in written and verbal form
- Problem solving – deductive reasoning & analytical thinking
- Plan and prioritise workloads to meet changing deadlines
- Functional capacity at client and project level
- Civil construction exposure would be essential
- Have the capacity to plan and prioritise
The role offers talented, highly organised, focused and energetic individuals the opportunity to put their expertise into practice in a responsive, relaxed and professional organisation striving for “Best Practice”. Adaptability, originality and pragmatism will be integral to their success.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org only successful candidates will be contacted